Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired....

I'm starting to get a feel for what it's like having multiple children who are sick....it pretty much stinks!!! I figured I'd just get on here and rant a bit because it always makes me feel better to blog about stuff that's irritating me. I feel so bad for David right now with his little bumps. The docs say it's just from a virus and to basically treat him like he has chicken pox (even though he doesn't). The doc he saw had other docs come in to look at it and they even wanted him to wear a mask out of the office as not to infect the other kids....funny. Jesse said that didn't work out too well. Eve is pretty much better and so am I, but dang!! This tiredness I am feeling is getting old. Yes, I know I'm pregnant and a certain degree of fatigue is expected, but I thought I was supposed to get some of my energy back during the 2nd trimester.

MOPS yesterday was nice. It was nice to see so many ladies show up and enjoy each other's company. We brought in old pictures (mostly baby/child pics) of ourselves to see if others could guess who was who. It was fun to use my facial identification skills to try to ID people. I would have never guessed Katy if I didn't grow up with her and know her as a child!! And Tiffany was sitting right next to me and let me guess her picture totally wrong!! We also had a talent showcase which was very entertaining. Tons of talented ladies who shared their gifts/talents/hobbies and I'm sure there were a few who were shy, but we'll work on those over the year. I look forward to our next meeting....we're Tie-dying T-shirts for breast cancer awareness month!! I have never done this before, so I'm super exited to learn and represent a great cause.

Oh, and if anyone can tell me where to find good below the belly maternity jeans/pants for super cheap....please tell!! I am about over the whole gangsta sag thing my current jeans like to do. I take two steps...hike them up, two more steps, hike again. Lame pants. I wish I was a maternity fashion designer. I'm definitely going to go "Goodwilling" for some good Liz Lange Target brand maternity pants if I can find them. You can't beat $6.99 for some otherwise brand new pants...but you have to hunt and get lucky to find them!

Well, I feel this rant coming to an end. Plus I have to go pee. Dang coffee!! Can't live with it, can't live without it ;o)

No comments: