Friday, September 25, 2009

One good day deserves another!

So I've had two pretty good days in a row. Yesterday I got some girl time without kids thanks to the hubby allowing me to go hang out with Katy and Mo for a while. We did pedicure and ate peanut butter cookies and can I say it was MUCH needed! Especially the cookies ;o) I always love hanging out with the twins. And yes, they really are twins....dork twins as they call themselves (although they are anything but dorks). It's pretty hilarious actually. They act the same, dress the same, have the same minivans (same make/model/color) just different year. And get this...while doing their pedicures and shaving their feet, they even cut themselves in the same spot on their feet. Yeah...that's what I said. WEIRD!!!! haha.

Today I invited Tiffany and her kiddos over to play. David and Aubri actually took a nap in the same room and Eve went down for an early nap so it was just Tiffany, Chloe (who was refusing to nap) and I for a while. Kinda nice.

I definitely need to get out there more often with people and hang out. I have been somewhat of a recluse other than going over to my mom's house and I'm sure she needs a break from me and the kids too.

Tonight is Young Adults and Nanny is watching the kids because of David's rash thing and so we can actually enjoy the meeting. It's hard to engage in a deep discussion with an 8 month old and a two year old in the mix. Especially when YAM goes about 2 hours past both of their bedtimes.

Right now Eve and I are still in our jammies. Jesse has been gone all but about a half hour today so I haven't gotten a shower as of yet. That's ok. There's no shame is bummin' every once in a while. At least Tiffany didn't mind! Eve has her tutu, backpack, necklace, bracelet, and shoes on dancing to the wiggles as we speak. She's so cute. Hyper, but cute. Gotta love her. She was just talking with my Nanny on the phone who she calls "Nay Nay" and hung up on her despite me telling her not to. The girl just can't resist closing a slide phone. Cheap thrill I guess. haha.

No comments: