Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sleep + Poop = Proud mommy!!

First off, David slept through the night without needing a feeding. I just had to pacify him once and he slept all the way until 7:30!! That was very nice of him to let a weary, morning sick mommy have some sleep. I really hope this becomes a pattern.
And Miss Eve!! She said something about "Poo poo on the potty" so we sat her on it. Nothing. Diaper back on. Immediately she went into her poopy corner and she was wisked back to the potty. After a few seconds she did it!! I'm so proud of both my babies. We've just gotta get Eve potty trained before baby #3 gets here.

The visit with JuJu was nice. Eve always loves to see grandma JuJu. We went to the Cheesecake Factory on Tues evening which was so yummy....then I felt so sick. We got home and I passed out on the couch without even eating any of the cheesecake I had made. Ugh. Grossness of pregnancy. I'm ready to get through the morning sickness. Apparently going through this two previous times doesn't make the third time any easier.
Here are some pictures from the end of the year MOPS tea party. I love all my MOPS ladies and will miss meeting with them on a regular basis during the summer.


1 comment:

Gidget said...

hurray for poop!