Friday, June 5, 2009

All day sickness is in full swing

So the past few days I have felt SOOOO sick. Not sick enough to vomit, but sick enough to wish I could just vomit to feel better. Ugh. I was supposed to take David to his 4 month checkup this morning, but Jesse is taking him instead. Then I was supposed to meet with my dissertation chair, and that's not going to happen either since I feel like crawling under a rock and dying. We also have Young Adults here tonight and I do NOT feel like cleaning. I think just the thought of smelling the cleaning products is making me feel ill. I had a bowl of cereal this morning, but that's probably all I will have until about 2 or 3pm. I have to wait until I am starving to eat or else I just can't bring myself to do it.

Ok, enough complaining. I know a lot of other women who have had it a lot worse. Anyway, I was trying to figure out what Eve was just saying a few minutes ago. She said, "Want watch Bo Bo man!" over and over and over. I was perplexed. Then it came to me!! She wants to watch Bible man!! Haha. That show is ridiculously cheesy, but the fact that she wants to watch it makes me slightly proud that she at least likes good old wholesome family entertainment rather than other shows she could be wanting to watch.

Right now Eve is trying to apply "chapstick" to one of the characters named Wally on the Wiggles movie...only he's on the TV and he's not exactly real. I wonder what she thinks when she watches TV sometimes. Does she think that these people are actually inside this box called a television set? She's too cute. I only wish she could stay like this forever.

So, anyone want to come over and clean for me? I need someone to vacuum, dust, clean the kitchen, and mop. Any takers?

No comments: