Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Picture Perfect week!


Just to give you an idea of how BIG David is at not quite 5 months old. Haha. Yesterday he weighed in at 16 lbs at the WIC office and was 26 1/2 inches long. He looks bigger than Miss Eve Rene in this picture.


This is my baby girl after she got her surgery (during the two hours she was actually awake during the day!). As you can see she was relatively unaffected by it all. I'm just glad it's over and her eye is back to normal!

On Sunday afternoon Eve got to play in her baby pool at NeNe's house. She had a blast. Uncle Johnny was visiting too. She went down that slide about 50 times each time giggling her little heart out saying "Ageen!" (that's Eve for again).


Like father like son...little David LOVES to look at himself. That comes to no surprise since I'm constantly catching his daddy flexing in the mirror. For those of you who think my husband is Mr. Humble....haha!!
So a few funny things have transpired over the last week. Probably the funniest was when Miss Eve Rene fell off the big potty while trying to get some TP. I went out of the bathroom to grab a wipe and a dipe (diaper) and when I came back in, she was wedged between the toilet and the wall and somehow landed with her rear up in the air. Of course I picked her up and made sure she was OK. She was fine as soon as I gave her some "yummies" (that's Eve for gummy snacks). What absolutely killed me is that she kept talking about her fall from the potty all day. "Ennay fall poo poo potty!" (translation: Eve Rene fell off the toilet while going poo poo)
Well, I'm having a hard time thinking of all the funny things that have happened. I'll have to keep a running list for the next time around. Well, Mr. David is awake, gotta run!


No comments: