Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eve Rene time is the best!

I love hanging out with my Eve Rene. She is super cute and super sweet. Right now she's cuddled up with me while I'm blogging. I think her two year molars are coming in because she can't keep her fingers out of her mouth and says occasionally "teeth hurt". Poor thing. But she's the sweetest little girl I know ;o)

Today Jesse's brother is coming to visit, see the kids, and maybe go out to eat dinner with us. So, in the meantime, I gotta straighten up around here and get to making the crock pot lasagna since we have some thawed meat that needs to be used ASAP.

So Eve has been recently obsessed with "Bo Bo Man" aka Bible Man. haha. We watch it at least once or twice a day. I have NO idea why she likes it. It's got cheesy plots, horrible acting, and generally makes me embarrassed that this is a Christian program. But Eve loves it, so end of story. We watch it. Period.

Well, Mr. David is awake. Eve Rene time is over for now. Now it's Eve and David time!

No comments: