Friday, June 19, 2009

The Happenings of Yesterday

Ok, I must dish. This is totally a mom story and if poop grosses you out, you might not want to read any further.

So yesterday right after Jesse left to go to work, I was trying to get the kiddos down for their nap. David kinda smelled a little ripe, so I opened up the dipe to give him a change. There was just a little hard Hershey kiss-like nugget stuck to his bum, so I wiped it away and as I was getting the new dipe, he decided to make a few tootsie rolls if you know what I mean. So I figured they were pretty solidified and I was safe just to hold his legs up and catch the "candies" with the baby wipe as they came out.

NOPE!

After two of his little tootsie rolls, he decided to give one last push..........

And it was a hard push.

But I wasn't really scared because like I said, everything was pretty solid....but this WASN'T!!!!! My little man decided to release Mount St. David's furry all over me!! Ugh!! Hack!! Barf!! EWWW!!!!!!! I just sat there in disbelief for a few seconds trying to regain my composure. I had just been pooped all over. I am officially a mom. And no people, this is not the first time Mr. David has done this to me. So I have officially been hazed by my own flesh and blood.

I tried to remain calm so Eve would not come over to see what was going on. The last thing I needed was a two year old coming over to "inspect" what just happened. So I wiped the majority of the "chocolate pudding" off my shirt and shorts, changed David's diaper, then proceeded to strip down despite the windows being wide open (don't worry, we live in the back of the building). It was all I could do to get the shirt over my head without getting any "pudding" in my hair. Ugh!!! And it was miracle of God that nothing got on the couch. I have no idea how it all got on me. Thanks for that one God. Is this payback for all of my childhood potty humor? Sometimes I don't get your sense of humor, but I sure am thankful for this beautiful poop makers of mine!

No comments: