Thursday, June 11, 2009

ALL DONE!!



Here's a picture of my brave little girl all dressed in her hospital scrubs. Despite the fact that she's squinting, she hasn't had the surgery yet....that's just how she decided to smile. Silly girl. She did so good! She was a little fussy coming out of anesthesia, but that's totally normal for a child her age. She looks like a little pirate girl with her little eye patch, but it generally doesn't seem to bother her too much. She only tried to take it off once and when she realized it hurt to peel the tape off, she decided against it! She feel asleep on the ride home and asked to go night night. She slept for over three hours!! I was shocked. She had no food in her belly either since she couldn't eat past midnight the night before. And she's sleeping again!! And she asked to go night night again. For all of you who know Miss Eve, she doesn't ask to go night night unless she is whooped.
But Eve is doing great. Sleeping is the best thing for her eye's recovery anyway and it's good for me since I'm sleepy from waking up at 5am this morning. Ugh. That wasn't fun. I only got up out of parental obligation. If it were my surgery, I may have hit the snooze.





In other news, Mr. David is now able to roll from his back to his belly and is quite good at it!! And TOOTH UPDATE!! He has ANOTHER tooth coming in!! The other bottom middle tooth is already peeking through. It's just so crazy how he seems to be growing in fast forward compared to Eve. He's absolutely adorable, sweet, and yummy to kiss all over and I love him!!

OK, it's time to snag a nap while both kids are napping AGAIN!! Ah, I love these moments.

3 comments:

Gidget said...

she looks so cute in her scrubs.

Krissy and Monteil said...

awww... Eve looks like she must be SO animated! She is too cute!

Sterling Dawn said...

btw...that picture of eve could be one of my favorite pictures of all time.