Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All by myself

Just wanna be all by myself!!! (singing). Well, I was all by myself for about 5 minutes until Mr. David woke up. Eve is napping thank goodness and David is somewhat content in his bouncer for now. He did pretty good last night. Slept from 8:30 til 5am. Not too shabby. I still think that even though the pediatrician said to feed him solid food only once a day, that he really needs it twice. This boy is HUNGRY all the time. And literally the first time I mixed banana puree in with his cereal, he's been eating from a spoon like a pro. It's amazing what a little flavor can do. I don't blame him. Barley cereal can't be all that. It smells like shaved card board before it's mixed and not much better after that.

Well, not much to say today. We get our van back from getting a dent fixed and a streak buffed out. Exciting.

Oh, and I'm sort of excited about a friend of mine. It's possible that she will not miscarry due to a misdiagnosis. I do hope that is the case. She's feeling all of the normal signs and symptoms of early pregnancy and her pregnancy hormone levels are in the normal range for the week of pregnancy she should be in. So keep her in your prayers for me. She doesn't realize it, but she'd make a great mother despite not feeling ready to have a child right now. Don't we all feel that way! If Jesse and I had decided to wait until we were financially stable to have one...or two...or three...we'd be in our forties and my eggs would be covered in cobwebs. Have 'em while you're young and have the energy. That's my motto!!

But wait....where's my energy??

No comments: