Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Um...it's not what you think

Yesterday my mom decided to come over to visit me and the kids instead of vice versa. She decided to bring Eve upstairs while I was giving David a bath and they went into the master bedroom. Needless to say there were three items sitting on my dresser that just happened to be there for various reasons; however the combination of these three items made for a slightly awkward moment. Let's see if you can guess. I'll give you a few clues:

Clue #1= wooden gift horse
Clue #2= a color changing stick
Clue #3= jiffy _____.

Ok, just so you know, the "color changing stick" was a VERY old one that we saved as a keepsake...don't ask me why. I found it in a box full of yard sale stuff....again, don't ask me how it got there, but it reared it's head at the MOPS yard sale on Sat and I quickly stuffed it in my car. The other items....well, embarrassing!!!

No comments: