Saturday, May 16, 2009

Inside joke


If you don't know who this guy is...well you're probably not Sterling. Hahahaha. I found this picture today and almost died!! This is a special edition of Cross Dressin' Ken that we originally created when we were 13 and 15 years old respectively (yeah, real mature of us, right??) He started off as plain old Cross Dressin' Ken, then became Floral Fantasy Cross Dressin' Ken, then Ooh la la Cross Dressin' Ken, then "I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair" Cross Dressin' Ken in honor of Sterling's lead role in South Pacific. He has even traveled to NY and taken a ride on the subway. He's very cultured, but we should keep him in our prayers. I think he's a smidge too liberal, don't you think? Hahahahahahaha!!! Sterling has him right now and I'm afraid of when she might give him back to me. She says she's saving him for a "special occasion."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sterling Dawn said...

you know, if you don't get to work, i can't give him back to you.

what does that mean? hmmm...i wonder.