Monday, April 27, 2009

Once a bride, forever a bridesmaid...

That's my motto!! Get hitched once, then help other's get hitched, right? Let's see, I've been a flower girl three times, maid of honor twice, and a bridesmaid twice. That still pails in comparison to the number of weddings my cousin Sterling has been in.....not to mention the number of bouquets she has caught. It was inevitable that she would get married yesterday. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. I didn't even notice until after the ceremony that my feet were KILLING ME. Cal and Sterling are so funny. They had private vows and were giggling back and forth to each other. Cal's dad who officiated the ceremony preceded the private vows by saying, "And now Cal and Sterling will be sharing private vows. You are not supposed to be able to hear them." Haha. It was so cute. I kept trying to figure out what was said. Maybe Sterling will tell me 20 years from now when we are both old bag ladies. Kim too. Sorry Kim, now that you're married, you will become a bag lady like the rest of us. Speaking of bags, when you are a mother of two, you carry an awful lot of bags. I feel naked without them.

Here are some pictures from the week of wedding wonderment:
Wed night Bachelorette party








Thursday night Lingerie shower at Olive Garden













Friday night rehearsal and dinner
































And.....the wedding day!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog title! So cute! :)