Friday, April 24, 2009

I told you so Teresa!

To everyone who thought I'd never blog again....I'm BAAAAACK!!!!! Prepare yourself for minutes of daily entertainment at my expence of course. I can't promise that you won't ever be bored by my posts, but I'll certainly try to have some entertainment on here. As most of you know already, I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children. According to my mother, having more than one child automatically qualifies you as a Duggar. You know, the family with like 19 kids?? Yeah, I don't know how they do it because I feel like I'm going insane at least over half the time and the other half of the time I'm sleeping.

So, this has been a busy week. This week my cousin Sterling is getting married and I am a maid. So far there has been a bachelorette party and a lingerie shower. Tonight is the rehearsal and tomorrow's the wedding day! Pictures to come... Eve is awake. Gotta run!!

1 comment:

Gidget said...

awesome...glad your back!