Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dual Action Cleanse

http://www.dualactioncleanse.com/
Yeah, I'm starting it tonight. I'll keep you updated on any "progress." I'm interested to see how this works. I'm most impressed with its claim to help flatten my abdomen. We'll see. I'm a skeptic. I hope it makes me feel a little better at the very least. I'm constantly tired and don't feel like doing much of anything these days so I'm extremely hopeful.

On a side note, please pray for us that Jesse finds a job soon. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to get a little scared and that in itself scares me. I know we'd never end up on the streets or anything, but I couldn't bear the thought of having to move in with family. There is NO way I'm letting that happen. I just don't feel like I have permission to find a job for myself right now with taking care of the two kids. It'd be almost pointless to work just to pay for childcare.

So, with that said, I will say a prayer and go to bed...

1 comment:

Krissy and Monteil said...

It will be okay... I know it sucks to think about moving in with family. It's like on the one hand you're thankful you have a loving family, on the other hand you have your own life + family and you need your own space. Trust me, we have thought about those very same things! I know this might not be so feasible where you are, but a lot of friends of mine who have been laid off recently have started their own dog walking businesses- it's easy for them because they can be with their kids, walk dogs at the same time, and earn money. One friend even pays her rent every month that way. It's just a thought! Best of luck and you'll be in my prayers!