Monday, October 5, 2009

After that depressing post....

I'm going to have a good day today! I'm going to be thankful for everything God had given me. I don't really know why we have gone through the financial hardships of the last year and a half, but somehow we've made it. I have two beautiful children who make me laugh every day. I have a great supportive family.

I am choosing to surround myself by good, positive people who know how to pray hard and play hard. (Yeah, that sounds a bit cheesy, but I need friends who can pray and make me laugh). So thank you to everyone who has been supportive and helped me remain positive through all of this. Again, Jesse has a job interview at the end of the month and hopefully other opportunities will present themselves as well.

Oh, and for all my friends out there, if you are looking for a good time, or even a chaotic time (the later is probably most likely due to children), please give me call. I'll come over to your house and make cookies! I can't promise they will be homemade, but I hear Pillsbury makes a pretty good cookie!! Ok, bye bye now ;o)

No comments: