Friday, July 31, 2009

It's about time

I finally made an appointment to get the kids picture taken. Poor David is 6 months old already and this will be his first professional photo shoot. Money is always an issue, but we're just going to bite the bullet and get the pictures done. You can never go back in time and I don't want to let this precious time in their life pass without being captured by a professional lens. My camera never does them justice.

Now to decide what they will wear. It has to be something that is already in their wardrobe because we can't afford to go buy something new, but they have TONS of cute clothes thanks to NeNe & Baw Baw (my mom and dad) and Nanny and Poppy (my mom's parents).

UPDATE ON CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE: FAILURE
I have no idea why it didn't turn out!! I am so upset!! I'm going to have to trash the whole thing and probably just pick something premade up at the grocery store on the way to YAMs tonight. That's our Young Adult Group. (Young Adult Ministry= YAM) Sorry Miranda!! I tried!

No comments: