Monday, June 29, 2009

My little girl is two!


Happy Birthday Eve Rene. You came into the world on June 27, 2007 at 11:53 am weighing 6lb 11 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. You were so beautiful!! Since then, you have only become more beautiful and such a sweet little girl. I love how you cuddle with me first thing in the morning and at night at bedtime and you play with "mommy's air." I love the way you talk in your own language and accent sometimes. I love how you do that "happy walk" when you're excited about something or just in a good mood. I love how you say "thank you" without asking for it. I love how you tickle me and laugh as if you were being tickled. I LOVE that you still have that baby laugh. I love when I get an unsolicited hug and kiss even if you are just acting out the Barney song!
I LOVE YOU EVE RENE!! You will always be my sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

SuzanneDeAZ said...

So are you too a quiver full family hoping to have as many as God gives you?

christincherie said...

I think my husband thinks that way more than I do. I'm more of a "let's see how many we can handle without going insane" kind of person. haha. My mom jokes that we are like the Duggars because we keep having children. Well, we are only on our third...we'd have a LONG way to go to catch up to them!