Thursday, May 28, 2009

I git Elmo ar-cut!!

That's Evenese for I'm giving Elmo a haircut. That girl loves giving and recieving haircuts...lol. Another favorite phrase of hers these days is "I gitta pink assie!!!" That's Eve for "Give me my pink pacifier!!" She's not so nice when it comes to little oral fixation.

In other news, I'm pregnant again.

So, I guess I won't be getting my body back for a long while yet.... Honestly that's the least of my worries. I'm worried about a lot right now. But most of all, I want to prove people wrong who seem to have no faith in me right now.

Oh yeah, and even though I'm not very happy about being pregnant again, doesn't mean you have the right to give your opinion other than that standard "congrats." I really don't know what to think right now, so please... be a little considerate of my feelings right now. At least if you're going to talk about me, do so behind my back. I don't want to hear hear it. Well, I'm off to get ready to go to the gym.

3 comments:

Sterling Dawn said...

chrissy....you KNOW you will be able to get your body back after this one! you've done it twice already. i believe in you!!!

Gidget said...

Ben called his pacifier...sassy assy


hahahaha

I'm so excited for you 'lil momma. More hugs and kisses...it's a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl! God has some great plans for your family!