Monday, May 11, 2009

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfgggggggggggg

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I thought I'd let Eve try out her blogging skills. I see that she's really into the letter "g". "F" is a close second. So Mother's Day was good. My favorite moment of the day was giving my mom her necklace and earring set that I made. It's so pretty!! I will refrain from posting a picture on here yet b/c I haven't given Julie (the mom in law) hers yet. They are fairly similar so I don't want to give anything away just yet. Julie is coming to visit tomorrow afternoon through Wed. I'm excited b/c she's going to come to my MOPS meeting with me and get to meet all my MOPS peeps. Good people.

So I'm so excited that Joan Rivers beat out Annie Duke on Celebrity Apprentice. I really did not like Annie very much. Not good people.

On another note, I registered for one class this summer. It's only one credit, but it's helping me keep up the momentum. I SO want to finish school. I've invested so much in it so far...too much to just quit and cut my losses. Plus it's really what I want to do. I can't really see myself doinganything else. For those of you who don't know me very well, I'm in a Doctoral Program for Clinical Psychology and I'm just about 13 credits away from graduating. My biggest hurdle is dissertation. Grrr. The thought of it gives me a migraine, but I know I am capable of doing it. I just have to have the time. I know so many people have offered to help and watch the kids so I can finish school. I just have to start taking people up on those offers. I think starting in the Fall, I'm going to make a schedule so people can sign up for a few hours when they feel they can help me out. If you would like to volunteer, I'm sure your time will be tax deductable!! haha. I'm not sure about that. Maybe. You'll have to ask someone who knows something about taxes and I am NOT the person.

I will try to post some pictures later. Keep keeping up with the Duggars!!

No comments: