Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blood, sweat, and beads!

Ok, so I've decided that since my goal is to lose this last 10 lbs of baby weight, I will periodically post pictures of the progress. This first picture was taken on Wednesday, May 6th and I have been working out about 3 times a week since 6 weeks after David was born, so I really don't have a complete "before" shot, but this is what I look at just a little over 3 months postpartum. I am determined to lose this weight....maybe if I make it a public battle, I'll be more likely to stay on track.



On another note, I've started making jewelry. Well, I've made earrings before, but they are so easy I decided to branch out to making necklaces and bracelets as well. Here's a pic of the set I made for Eve Rene. I also made necklace and earring sets for my mom and mother-in-law, but I can't show pics of those right now. I'll show those after they are given....which by the way I'm SO excited to give them! They are so pretty!! Well, time to try to get a shower and get ready for date night!!




No comments: