Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jewelry making binge....



So I realized I never posted pics of the necklace/earring sets I made for my mom and Julie on Mother's Day. Well, the top was for my mom, and the bottom was for Julie (Jesse's mom). I just bought a bunch of beads and jewelry making supplies online so I can make a bunch of children's necklace and bracelet sets to sell at the MOPS fall yard sale as well as on Etsy if I have an excess. I'm super excited about making a profit on something I like to do.
And I have a SUPER cute marketing gimmick for the jewelry too!! I'm not telling, but after I make one, I will do the big reveal and let you in on my copyrighted (not really...but if you copy me I will hunt you down and....well I won't break that commandment) prototype. Yay!! Well, the hubby has put a limit on my computer time. I am really on the computer a bit too much. I should cut back a bit. Maybe not....

1 comment:

Sterling Dawn said...

i would buy one of those necklaces. save me one, if you make another. :)

love you.